Together, we can Defeat Degeneration
Our goal is to discover and develop therapeutics to defeat degeneration. We have assembled a team with deep scientific, clinical, business, and leadership expertise in biotechnology and specifically in neurodegenerative diseases. We invite you to consider an opportunity with Denali to help achieve our goal of delivering meaningful therapeutics to patients.
Solving Problems: A Denali Perspective
Life at Denali
Be part of a dedicated team living the vision to explore scientific insights in genetics, biology, and translational medicine. At Denali, you have the unprecedented opportunity to discover and develop effective therapies for those suffering from neurodegenerative diseases.
This is an environment where diversity, curiosity, and collaboration are nurtured and respected. Join us and share your talents to grow our understanding of human health.
Benefits & Offerings
Denali supports employees with a wide range of activities to help you explore, enhance, educate and experience your best physical and mental well-being.
- Comprehensive medical (HMO, PPO, HSA options), dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with 4% company contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Company-paid life insurance (1x your annual base salary)
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Regular Company Holidays
- Take as much responsible Paid-Time-Off (PTO) as needed
- Year-end company shutdown
- Generous company paid maternity and paternity leave
What We Offer
- Guest speaker series
- Free on-site gym access
- Bi-weekly company catered lunches and happy hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Free commuter shuttles from public mass transit locations
- Annual holiday party and summer picnic
- Brand new facilities in 2019 with great amenities at the Cove at Oyster Point
- Our own biking, running, ping pong and burrito club
- Community engagement - JP Morgan Corporate Challenge, Michael J. Fox Foundation Ride, Alzheimer's Walk
- A modern, open workspace and labs, including Apple devices for our employees
- Access to the bay shore trail in South San Francisco